New Horizons International Music Association (NHIMA)
New Planning Membership
Your Planning Membership in NHIMA Includes these Benefits and Materials
For those not quite ready for regular group membership in NHIMA (groups that are just starting or planning to start), we offer a two-year Planning Membership in the New Horizons International Music Association. This type of membership includes:
- Web Listing for your group with contact information
- Four issues of the New Horizons News
- Free phone or e-mail consultation with a New Horizons director
- The New Horizons DVD including New Horizons performances and interviews
- The NHIMA Planning Guide
- Sample brochures
- Sample poster
- Sample news releases
- Guidelines for teachers
- Information on developing the organization, and more
You will be able to obtain some of the above materials immediately on-line by use of a password to access a restricted area of the web site.
The following “New Planning Membership” form will allow your group to join NHIMA as a new Planning Member. After filling out the form and clicking on the submit button, you will have a choice to either:
- Receive an email copy of your form, which you can print and pay by check or
- Pay electronically by major Credit Card or PayPal.
If you elect to receive an email copy of your form, it should be printed out and sent along with your check (in US Funds made payable to NHIMA, Inc.) to:
Ready to Register your New Planning Membership?
Click the New Planning Membership button below.
Want to Renew your Planning Membership? Click Here.