New Horizons International Music Association (NHIMA)
Group Membership Renewal
Your Group’s Membership Renewal in NHIMA Includes these Benefits
- Two newsletters annually in electronic form (a valid email address required);
- A membership directory listing including your group’s contact person;
- Information that will be helpful to the organization on such topics as increasing enrollment, developing small groups, incorporation, insurance, fundraising, and more;
- Assistance in starting new groups and helping groups develop new ideas.
Please Note: Group Membership Renewal renews your group’s existing membership but does not include memberships for the individual members of your group. Individuals in your group are encouraged to join NHIMA as well to receive additional benefits.
The following Group Membership Renewal Form will allow your group to renew its membership in NHIMA. After filling out the form and clicking on the submit button, you will have a choice to either:
- Receive an email copy of your form, which you can print and pay by check or
- Pay electronically by major Credit Card or PayPal.
If you elect to receive an email copy of your form, it should be printed out and sent along with your check (in US Funds made payable to NHIMA, Inc.) to:
Before You Renew Your Group Membership
Check your Website Listing
Please visit the New Horizons Groups page and select your region and state. Once you are on your state’s page, locate your city and select your group. Please review your listing for accuracy and completeness. If you have changes or additions, click on the “Back to Regions” button at the bottom of your state’s list, and then click on the “Update Group Information” button at the top of the page. Use the resulting form to update your group information. (This form is also available on the Online Forms tab in the home page menu. You can update your listing at any time, but now is a good time to review it.)
Making sure this information is up to date allows potential new members to locate and learn more about your group.
Ready to Renew your Group’s NHIMA Membership?
Click the Group Membership Renewal button below.
Want to register a New Group? Click Here.