New Horizons International Music Association (NHIMA)
Business Membership Renewal
Your Business Membership in NHIMA Includes these Benefits
- A Listing on the Website that Includes
- Your Logo
- Contact Information
- Business Description
- Link to your Website
- A listing in our semi-annual newsletter “New Horizons News”
- A listing in our annual membership directory
- A second website listing for Specials and Discounts
- An opportunity to support the world’s premier association for adult musicians
The following Group Membership Renewal Form will allow your group to renew its membership in NHIMA. After filling out the form and clicking on the submit button, you will have a choice to either:
- Receive an email copy of your form, which you can print and pay by check or
- Pay electronically by major Credit Card or PayPal.
If you elect to receive an email copy of your form, the email should be printed out and sent along with your check (in US Funds made payable to NHIMA, Inc.) to:
Before You Renew Your Business Membership
Check your Website Listing
Please visit the Business Members page and select alphabetically listed business. Once you locate your group, please review your listing for accuracy and completeness. If you have changes or additions, click on the “Update Business Member Listing” button at the top of the page. Use the resulting form to update your business member information. (This form is also available on the Online Forms tab in the home page menu. You can update your listing at any time, but now is a good time to review it.)
Making sure this information is up to date allows NHIMA members to locate and learn more about your business.
Ready to Renew your NHIMA Business Membership?
Click the Business Membership Renewal button below.
Want to register a New Business Member? Click Here.