Melinda Jacob Camperships
Through the generous bequest of Melinda Jacobs, flutist with the University of Dayton New Horizons Band, your NHIMA Board of Directors is able to offer 15 Camperships.
Winners will be selected through a lottery process.
To qualify for a Campership you must meet two criteria:
1. You must be a member of NHIMA. Remember, your organization’s group membership does not extend to members of the group. You must therefore have your own Individual/Couple NHIMA Membership to qualify.
2. You must be a First-Time Attendee of a Five-Day NHIMA Music Camp.
- It is your responsibility to apply and be accepted to your chosen 2015 New Horizons Music Camp.
- If your application is selected, you understand that the award of $250 will be sent directly to the New Horizons Music Camp you have chosen and the $250 is intended to offset the instructional costs of the camp.
- Travel and accommodation costs associated with attendance at the Music Camp are your responsibility.
- Financial award is not transferable and may not be applied to any other camp.
For Individual/Couple Membership use the button below.
For a listing of New Horizons Camps, use the button below.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for a Campership you can either apply online:
Or you can print the form and apply through the mail.